Open Mornings and Presentations
Open Mornings for Prospective Parents
See below for details of our next Open Morning for Prospective Parents and why you should choose West Wycombe School!
Are you considering a new school for this academic year or next? We have Open Mornings on the first Friday of each month of the Autumn and Spring Term. We'd love to show visitors around- we're so proud of our school.
Friday 1st December at 9:00 am
Friday 5th January at 9:00 am
Friday 2nd February at 9:00 am
Friday 1st March at 9:00 am
Alternatively, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to book a tour on a different day!
Why West Wycombe?
Why join our school? We are glad you asked!
- We are a welcoming, thriving school that prioritises the child's well being and love of learning
- We enjoy such a unique and interesting site
- The surroundings are second to none - our views are breath taking
- We love our small, close community of children, parents and staff
- Small class sizes ensure that every child makes progress and every child receives support
- We are on an incredible journey from strength to strength
- We have high expectations of behaviour, work ethic and Growth Mindsets
- We prioritise the educational experience- children will thrive with clubs, trips, events, themed weeks, special visitors and more! There is always something to look forward to at West Wycombe
Please click below to see our Virtual Tour of West Wycombe School!
Testimonials from West Wycombe School parents
We pledge to parents that their children will thrive with us and make good progress. We pride ourselves on our open communication and consistency in all areas.
We are confident this is a school worth investing in. For more details, to arrange a tour or for queries, please email Mrs Withey (school administrator) on email@example.com or Mr Tang (Headteacher) on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presentations to parents
Page last updated: 28/09/23